We will be holding a bingo & bangers and mash night on Saturday 27th April in the Salle des Fêtes in Saint-Germain-le-Guillaume from 7pm.
There will be 3 fabulous prizes per BINGO game from local businesses and you are welcome to bring your own lucky dabber if you wish!
Tickets are €18 per person & include 6 BINGO games, bangers & mash, 1 drink & a pudding. Or you meal only ticket for €10 per person. Bingo games can be bought on the night for €3 per game.
You can buy tickets from Grande Daze, by phoning 02 43 90 75 83 or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
A big thank you to Elliott’s boucherie in Gorron for supplying their delicious, homemade sausages for this event. They are a traditional English butchers who source all their meat locally in France but butcher it both the English and French ways. Along with sausages they also sell dry cured bacon, black-pudding, haggis and a range of tasty pies, pasties and sausage rolls.
Drinks will be available to purchase at the bar.
- Calling will be in English & French.
- Each game will have 3 winners: 1 line, 2 lines & House.
- There will be 6 games in total.
- Winners will be verified against numbers that have been called!
- Car oil & filter service with full check over from Le Houx Garage
- Hair dressing vouchers from Espace 31 & Kath Baggaley
- Bottles of wine
- Artist paintings & cards from Amanda Freeman
- Goodies from La Maison des Beaux Cadeaux
- Goodies from Cym Cards
- Vouchers for a half hour Reiki session or a standard Tarot Reading from Veronica the Irish Healer
- Entry tickets to the Jardins des Renaudies
- Fish & Chips for two at Le Jardin de Froulay
- Voucher for a meal for 2 people at Manges-tu? coffee shop and a voucher for a bag of goodies including bacon/sausage and cheese (please note they are closed from the 17th of April until 16th of May)
We will also be drawing the winner of our raffle. €5 per ticket to win 2 nights in Camping la Fortiniere‘s Safari Tent & a bottle of Saumur wine to sip in it!